1. The show is now referred to as Big Brother Naija
2. The program will run for 78 days starting 22 January 2017 with a two-hour, live, televised launch and end on 9 April 2017with a two-hour, live, televised finale
3. This will be the second instalment of the Big Brother franchise in Nigeria after 10 years
4. It will air on dedicated event channels on allDStvpackages on channel 198 and GOtvPlus on channel 29
5. There will be 12 housemates in total
6. A variety of Nigerian personalities will visit the Big Brother Naijahouse during the show’s duration including musicians and performers. In addition, the show’s presenter willbe a Nigerian
7. The voice of ’Biggie’ will be Nigerian
8. Same rules apply – but there will be no shower hour!
9. Winner of the Big Brother Naijatakes it all! He or she will walk away with a whopping prize money of 25 million Naira and a brand new KIA Sorento car
10. PayPorte is the headline sponsor of Big Brother Naija.